PORTUGUESE SPEAKING CREATIVE DIRECTOR
The Creative Director sets the creative direction on a project, responsible for developing Fallon’s creative output. They partner with clients and lead creative teams to ensure outstanding creative ideas are generated to a high standard.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of Role
- To be able to write conceptual ideas and final copy to the highest level that is both engaging and answers the client strategic problems.
- An ability to understand strategic business planning, by working through an initial briefing to a series of reviews to the final client presentation.
- To understand the advertising strategy and create full 360 advertising ideas to answer client needs.
- On approval of ideas being able to take the idea through to completion.
- Working with agency TV producers and both internal and external film directors, digital and press producers and partner companies to complete final delivery of all assets.
- Training and supervising creative teams of all levels
- Creating presentation decks and presenting work to high level clients.
- Partner with Account handling and strategy teams to ensure every project is seamlessly aligned.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required
- A Digital background – including social and content campaigns that spill into other touchpoints.
- Extensive experience of working on and winning new business pitches within an advertising agency.
- The successful candidate must be an experienced Creative Director who has worked in the advertising industry.
- The successful candidate has to be able to communicate effectively in Portuguese with colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Line management experience is key – being able to lead a large team towards creative excellence.
- Ability to train and teach creatives of all levels, examples of this would be beneficial.
- In-depth knowledge of working on automotive and insurance accounts in a Creative Director role.
- A strong strategic background.
- Experience in video editing to create mood films for Client presentations.
- Experience and understanding of all production processes leading to final supply of advertising assets.
- A passion for all things artistic and an acute awareness of current trends in the arts and advertising.
- Ability to work on multiple advertising campaigns at any given time.
- Have working knowledge and full understanding of all Adobe design suite.
- Outstanding ability to build client presentation decks to a high standard.
- Experience of working on international campaigns with both advertising agencies and clients.
- Copywriting and script writing experience is a must with an extensive amount of TV and films produced.
- Educated to at least Degree level
- Executive Creative Director and CEO
- Work in partnership with a fellow Creative Partner
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Open – 25/09/2017
Closing date – 23/10/2017